Reusable bakery trays have helped reduce the costs associated with transport as well as help increase bakery manufacturing, packaging and distribution productivity. This is because of the various benefits to using bakery items like nesting pastry trays. These items can be used for a number of reasons ranging from helping keep baked goods fresh all the way to making it easier to keep track of inventory.
Why Use Reusable Products in the Baking Industry
Using products like nesting pastry trays in the bakery industry will lead to:
- Improved food safety since the FDA has already approved the viability of using materials like these
- Reduced costs since the life of reusable material is much longer than non-reusable material
- Reduced product damage since there are no nails involved
- Less chance of dust and contaminants forming with plastic designs
- They are quick to transport since their design makes them easy to carry
What are the Benefits to Using Nesting Pastry Trays?
Bread and baked goods often found at bakeries need to be able to be shelved in a secure way that allows sufficient air flow that will keep the goods fresh from the bakery all the way to their destination.Many bakeries ship their goods to places like grocery stores, restaurants, convenience stores and merchandisers so shipping costs can become quite expensive especially when you are shipping in bulk. A nesting pastry tray is designed so that when they are full they will easily stack on top of each other which will take up less space in the truck and allow you to ship more orders at one time. They easily work with pallets and dollies to create a whole system that you can implement to rapidly move, store and ship bakery items. Some benefits to using nesting pastry trays are:
- Nesting pastry trays have open sides and an open-grid bottom that make them perfect for getting the maximum air flow to your product(s) providing them with great ventilation.
- The low walls offer easy access to products and the design allows convenient loading and unloading capabilities.
- They are freezer-safe and 100% recyclable
Bakery trays are a great way to maximize storage space for bakeries and help increase food distribution. They are made to specific industry standards making them great for automated systems and are durable enough to handle the harshness of being used in a bakery often. They are designed to protect delicate baked goods and lower costs associated with production and delivery.